Platinum - Enrolled by Dr. Tony Tirri
Dr. Robert Parnell was quick to admit that his downline's productivity has done wonders for getting him to Platinum. Robert needs to remember that his downline wouldn't exist if it wasn't for him - perhaps none of those people would ever know the joys of a residual Life Force check. Plus, Robert was introduced to the Life Force business while seeking an alternative remedy for his lupus patient; who saw phenomenal results through Body Balance. This is why we refer to it as sharing, not selling. Members like Robert are on a quest to provide health answers when all people are getting are questions.
"As a single father, who does not put his kid in daycare, this is one of those nice situations where I can make my own hours and work while my son sleeps. The business goes wherever I go, so I can be a stay-at-home parent," said Robert. This proud parent also added, "My son is absolutely excelling mentally and physically. His prenatal care included Body Balance as does his current daily regimen."
Allana McKinnon - Golden, CO
Platinum - Enrolled by Kyla Crouthamel

"Life Force has allowed me to be home with my one-year old. And I was full passive income while I was pregnant with her," explained Allana McKinnon. "I don't even feel like I'm working. I was tired of living paycheck to paycheck, and now Life Force has surpassed my income as a yoga teacher - I foresee a lot more vacations to tropical spots! And I'll still be able to retire before I'm 40." Retiring at least 10 years before the average person obviously doesn't come without effort though, "I constantly go back to my goals, and then return to my vision; my 'why'. I've had to figure out my fears and expose them to make them less powerful. It also helps for me to tell myself that I'm offering people the most
amazing opportunity; it's an exercise I do right before I meet with someone."
Here's something to try with your next door-to-door salesperson: "I had a young girl come by selling a coupon book. She didn't look like she had much money, so I explained that I didn't want to buy her coupon book, but that I had something where she'd be able to control her income." With hard work and compassion, our m
embers can offer this opportunity to anyone!
Gina Walter - Nederland, CO
Platinum - Enrolled by Dr. Catherine Valen

"Business is going well because my downline is fantastic," Gina Walter readily admitted. Gina has had to step back from the business due to the demand of her massage therapy business, but she has developed a strategic alliance with her downline Kim and Greg Smith. "When Kim come to me about her daughter Zoe's health ailment, I suggested getting her on Body Balance. In less than a month, Zoe improved significantly," reported Gina. Now, Gina is an open resource for Kim, "People come to me and ask to do the business, so I refer them to Kim: 'Let me hook you up with someone working with me who's very successful."
Gina recognizes that she simply can't invest full time and energy in the Life Force business, but instead of quitting, she made herself a live-lead generator, handing off warm prospects to Kim - another example of awesome teamwork. "You just need to find one person to build the business with. What I realized is if you can find someone who can see the vision, then you can make it work. Kim sees it - she's up and running. Just share the Life Force opportunity with the people you love."

No comments:
Post a Comment